You can receive your Ph.D. seven years after starting college.
Earn a head start that provides a great time advantage. Plus, there is no need for graduate applications and no question about graduate school acceptance; you’ll already be admitted!
Your next stop after graduation could be a fellowship at the Institute for Genomics Research, or the Fermi Laboratories, or the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)... all at the age of 25.
Have you been and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute for at least one year, are a current School of Science major, and hold a 3.5 Grade Point Average? Keep an eye out for your emailed invitation or apply using the Application Procedure below:
Application Procedure for the School of Science Accelerated B.S./Ph.D. Program
- Fill out the three-page application provided below. This application is the ONLY one you will need for entrance into the Rensselaer graduate school.
- Provide a one to two page resume/curriculum vita.
- Obtain an unofficial Rensselaer transcript from Rensselaer SIS. Your transcript must show at least one school year at Rensselaer.
- Send these three items to email@example.com with the subject line “B.S./Ph.D. Application”.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty members familiar with your scientific interests and experience. To accomplish this, fill out the upper portion of the recommendation below, email it to your recommenders and ask them to email completed forms to Erika Falle: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit all materials by Monday, October 29, 2018.