The Hub is an advising resource for School of Science students during their time at RPI.
Location: Jonsson-Rowland Science Center, room 1C12
Hours: Weekdays from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Drop-in hours are Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-4:00pm. For other times, please click the link below to schedule an online or in-person meeting with a Hub staff member:
Schedule an Appointment with a HUB Advisor
We can help with:
- Semester course planning
- Major/minor declaration or changes
- Form approvals
- Arch planning
- Academic issues
- Academic Calendar
- Class Hour Schedules
- Communication Intensive Requirements
- Course Catalog (Academic Catalog)
- Forms, Registration (scroll to bottom of page)
- Topics Course Descriptions
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Transfer Course Guide
- Tutoring Services
- Registration at Rensselaer | Add/Drop, Cross-Registration, Holds, P/NC, Time Tickets, Waitlists, etc.
- Rensselaer Study Group
- HASS Guidelines (for students entering after Fall 2019)