Fall 2023 Registration Timeline
To prepare for advisement and registration, all Rensselaer transfer students should review the timeline provided below:
- 7/31: Advisement period begins. This is a time when students review material provided by the HUB about their curriculum template and course selection. This is also a good time for students to review the AP/transfer policies, and familiarize themselves with how to use the Student Information System (SIS).
- 8/7: Students can check their registration time in Student Information System (SIS) under the Student Menu tab. Then select the "Check Registration Status" button under the "Registration Information" section.
- 8/25: As a part of the Transfer Student Orientation, School of Science transfer students meet with the School of Science HUB Academic Advisors to register for Fall Semester courses.
How to Register
- Academic Calendar
- Class Hour Schedules
- Communication Intensive Requirements
- Course Catalog (Academic Catalog)
- Forms, Registration (scroll to bottom of page)
- Topics Course Descriptions
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Transfer Course Guide
- Tutoring Services
- Registration at Rensselaer | Add/Drop, Cross-Registration, Holds, P/NC, Time Tickets, Waitlists, etc.
- Rensselaer Study Group