To prepare for advisement and registration, all Rensselaer transfer students should review the timeline provided below:
- Monday, August 2 - Friday, August 27: Advisement period. This is a time when students review material provided by the HUB about their curriculum template and course selection. This is also a good time for students to review the AP/transfer policies, and familiarize themselves with how to use the Student Information System (SIS).
- Monday, August 9 - Friday, August 27: Online class registration. Students will receive an email from the Registrar's Office with the exact date/time that their registration will begin.
- Monday, August 23, 2021 (11:30 am EST) : Registration for the first session of Transfer Student Orientation opens
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021 (11:00 am EST) : Presentation for transfer and Arch Program students. Parents and students are encouraged to log in to receive important information about the Arch program.
- Thursday, August 26, 2021 (1:00 - 2:00pm EST) : Registration for the Class Dean Meet and Greet opens! Parents are welcome to attend this session to understand how the Class Dean can support their student during their academic career.
Please contact the School of Science HUB staff if you have questions about this process. You can reach us via email, or you can also schedule a remote one-on-one meeting online.
How to Register
- Academic Calendar
- Class Hour Schedules
- Communication Intensive Requirements
- Course Catalog (Academic Catalog)
- Forms, Registration (scroll to bottom of page)
- Topics Course Descriptions
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Transfer Course Guide
- Tutoring Services
- Registration at Rensselaer | Add/Drop, Cross-Registration, Holds, P/NC, Time Tickets, Waitlists, etc.
- Rensselaer Study Group