Ph.D. in Mathematics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1970
M.S. in Mathematics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1966
B.S with double major in Mathematics and Physics, Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, 1965
- 1 / M. T. Boudjelkha and M. Aslam Chaudhry, On the Approximation of the Generalized Incomplete Gamma Function Arising in Heat Conduction Problems. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications ( 2000)
- 2 / M. T. Boudjelkha, A proof that extends Hurwitz formula into the critical strip, Applied Math Letters ( 2001)
- 3 / M. T. Boudjelkha, Extended Riemann Bessel Functions, Journal of American Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. (2005)
- 4 / M. T Boudjelkha, On the Approximation of the Lower Genralized Incomplete Gamma Function Arising in Heat Conduction Problems, (2011) presented at the American Mathematical Society Conference in Boston Ma.
- 5 /M. T. Boudjelkha On the Approximation of the Lower Incomplete Generalized Gamma Function Arising in Heat Conduction Problems, Journal of Statistical Sciences, # 8 page 21, 2017