Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1968
- “Horizontal Lloyd Mirror Patterns from Straight and Curved Nonlinear Internal Waves,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 131, 1689-1700, 2012 (with K. G. McMahon, L. K. Reilly-Raska, J. F. Lynch, and T. F. Duda).
- “Single-Scattering Parabolic Equation Solutions for Elastic Media Propagation, Including Rayleigh Waves,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 131, 1131-1138, 2012 (with A. M. Metzler and M. D. Collins).
- “Horizontal Ducting of Sound by Curved Nonlinear Internal Gravity Waves in the Continental Shelf Areas,” accepted by J. Acoust. Soc. Am. (with Y.-T. Lin, K. G. McMahon, and J. F. Lynch).
- “A modified Pekeris waveguide for examining sediment attenuation influence on modes,” accepted by J. Comp. Acoust. (with W. J. Saintval, A. D. Pierce, and W. M. Carey).
- “Parabolic Equation Solutions with Increased Capabilities for Layered Poro-elastic Media,” accepted by J. Acoust. Soc. Am. (with A. M. Metzler, M. D. Collins, and J. M. Collis).