Ph.D., Princeton University, 1997
- K. A. Newhall, M. S. Shkarayev, P. R. Kramer, G. Kovacic, and D. Cai, "Synchrony in stochastically driven neuronal networks with complex topologies," Physical Review E 91 (2015): 052806.
- J. C. Latorre, P. R. Kramer, and G. A. Pavliotis, "Numerical Methods for Computing Effective Transport Properties of Flashing Brownian Motors," Journal of Computational Physics 257A (2014): 57-82.
- O. Kurbanmuradov, K. Sabelfeld, and P. R. Kramer, "Randomized Spectral and Fourier-Wavelet Methods for Multidimensional Gaussian Random Vector Fields," Journal of Computational Physics 245 (2013): 218-234.
- K. A. Newhall, E. P. Atkins, P. R. Kramer, G. Kovacic, and I. R. Gabitov, "Random Polarization Dynamics in a Resonant Optical Medium," Optics Letters 38 (6), (2013): 893-895.
- S. A. McKinley, A. Athreya, J. Fricks, and P. R. Kramer, "Asymptotic Analysis of Microtubule-Based Transport by Multiple Identical Molecular Motors," Journal of Theoretical Biology 305 (2012): 54-69.
- S. R. Keating, P. R. Kramer, and K. S. Smith, "Homogenization and Mixing Measures for a Replenishing Passive Scalar Field,"Phys. Fluids. 22, (2010): 075105.
- P. R. Kramer, C. S. Peskin, and P. J. Atzberger, "On the foundations of the stochastic immersed boundary method," Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 197(25-28), 2008: 2232-2249
- A. J. Majda and P. R. Kramer, "Simplified models for turbulent diffusion: Theory, numerical modelling and physical phenomena," Physics Reports, 314 (4-5), 1999: 237-574