Elizabeth W.S. Kam
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
M.Sc. Aeronautics, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
B.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- 1. So, R. M. C. and Kam, E. W. S., “Exact Solution for Thermal Stagnation-Point Flow with Surface Curvature and External Vorticity Effects,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Vol. 5, 2017, pp. 966-989.
- 2. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C. and Fu, S. C., “One-Step Simulation of Thermoacoustic Waves in Two-Dimensional Enclosures,” Computers & Fluids, Vol. 140, 2016, pp. 270-288.
- 3. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C., Fu, S. C. and Leung, R. C. K., “Finite Difference lattice Boltzmann Method Applied to Acoustic-Scattering Problems”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 48, No. 2, 2010, pp. 354-371.
- 4. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C. and Leung, R. C. K., “Acoustic Scattering by a Localized Thermal Disturbance”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 47, No. 9, 2009, pp. 2039-2052.
- 5. Kam, E. W. S., Leung, R. C. K., So, R. M. C. and Li, X. M., “A Lattice Boltzmann Method for Computation of Aeroacoustic Interaction”, International Journal of Modern Physics C, Vol. 18, No. 4, 2007, pp. 463-472.
- 6. Leung, R. C. K., Kam, E. W. S. and So, R. M. C., “Recovery of the Transport Coefficients in the Navier-Stokes Equations from the Modeled Boltzmann Equation”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 45, No. 4, 2007, pp. 737-739.
- 7. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C. and Leung, R. C. K., “LBM Simulation of Aeroacoustics and Non-reflecting Boundary Conditions,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 45, No. 7, 2007, pp. 1703-1712.