Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
M.Sc. Aeronautics, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
B.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- 1. So, R. M. C. and Kam, E. W. S., “Exact Solution for Thermal Stagnation-Point Flow with Surface Curvature and External Vorticity Effects,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Vol. 5, 2017, pp. 966-989.
- 2. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C. and Fu, S. C., “One-Step Simulation of Thermoacoustic Waves in Two-Dimensional Enclosures,” Computers & Fluids, Vol. 140, 2016, pp. 270-288.
- 3. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C., Fu, S. C. and Leung, R. C. K., “Finite Difference lattice Boltzmann Method Applied to Acoustic-Scattering Problems”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 48, No. 2, 2010, pp. 354-371.
- 4. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C. and Leung, R. C. K., “Acoustic Scattering by a Localized Thermal Disturbance”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 47, No. 9, 2009, pp. 2039-2052.
- 5. Kam, E. W. S., Leung, R. C. K., So, R. M. C. and Li, X. M., “A Lattice Boltzmann Method for Computation of Aeroacoustic Interaction”, International Journal of Modern Physics C, Vol. 18, No. 4, 2007, pp. 463-472.
- 6. Leung, R. C. K., Kam, E. W. S. and So, R. M. C., “Recovery of the Transport Coefficients in the Navier-Stokes Equations from the Modeled Boltzmann Equation”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 45, No. 4, 2007, pp. 737-739.
- 7. Kam, E. W. S., So, R. M. C. and Leung, R. C. K., “LBM Simulation of Aeroacoustics and Non-reflecting Boundary Conditions,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 45, No. 7, 2007, pp. 1703-1712.