Ph.D., Cornell University, 1975
- " Sensitivity of run-to-detonation distance in practical explosives," Combustion Theory & Modeling, 20 (2016), 1088-1117 (with J. R. Gambino and D. W. Schwendeman).
- "An added-mass partition algorithm for fluid-structure interactions of compressible fluids and nonlinear solids," Journal of Computational Physics, 305 (2016), 1037-1064 (with J.W. Banks, W.D. Henshaw, and D.W. Schwendeman).
- "A Numerical Study of the Dynamics of Detonation Initiated by Cavity Collapse," Shock Waves, 6 (2015), 545-572 (with D.W. Schwendeman, J. Gambino and W.D. Henshaw).
- "A Hybrid Two-Phase Mixture Model of Detonation Diffraction with Compliant Confinement," Comptes Rendus Mecanique, 340 (2012), 804-817 (with D. W. Schwendeman and W. D. Henshaw).
- "A numerical study of shock-induced cavity collapse," Shock Waves, 22 (2012), 89-117 (with M. Ozlem, D. W. Schwendeman and W. D. Henshaw).
- "A comparative study of two macro-scale models of condensed-phase explosive," IMA J. Applied Math., 77 (2012), 2-17 (with D. W. Schwendeman and W. D. Henshaw).
- "A hybrid two-phase mixture model of detonation diffraction with compliant confinement, Comptes Rendus Mathematique, 340 (2012), 804-817 (with D.W. Schwendeman and W.D. Henshaw).
- "A study of detonation diffraction and failure for a model of compressible two-phase reactive flow," Combustion Theory and Modelling, 14, 331-366, 2010 (with D. W. Schwendeman and W. D. Henshaw).
- "Shock-induced chained-branch ignition," Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 32 (2009), 2371-2377 (with P. A. Blythe and M. Short).