Prior to joining Rensellaer as an Assistant Professor of Computer Science, Radoslav was a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Pennsylvania, where he worked with Dr. George Pappas and Dr. Rajeev Alur. Radoslav defended his PhD dissertation in 2017 at the University of Pennsylvania under the supervision of Dr. Insup Lee and Dr. James Weimer. His research lies broadly in the field of safe and secure autonomy. The natural application domains of his work are safety-critical cyber-physical systems (CPS) such as automotive CPS and medical CPS. The fields relevant to his research are safe autonomy, neural network verification, CPS security, control theory and sensor fusion.
Ph.D., Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania, 2017.
B.A., Computer Science and Mathematical Economics, Colgate University, 2011.
- Radoslav Ivanov, James Weimer, Rajeev Alur, George Pappas and Insup Lee, "Verisig: verifying safety properties of hybrid systems using neural network controllers", 22nd ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), Montreal, Canada, 2019.
- Radoslav Ivanov, Taylor J. Carpenter, James Weimer, Rajeev Alur, George J. Pappas and Insup Lee, "Case Study: Verifying the Safety of an Autonomous Racing Car with a Neural Network Controller", 23rd ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), (virtual) Sydney, Australia, 2020.
- Radoslav Ivanov, Nikolay Atanasov, Miroslav Pajic, James Weimer, George Pappas and Insup Lee, "Continuous Estimation Using Context-Dependent Discrete Measurements", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control (TAC), 2018.
- Junkil Park, Radoslav Ivanov, James Weimer, Miroslav Pajic and Insup Lee, "Sensor Attack Detection in the Presence of Transient Faults", 6th International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), Seattle, WA, USA, 2015.
- Radoslav Ivanov, James Weimer, Allan Simpao, Mohamed Rehman and Insup Lee, "Prediction of Critical Pulmonary Shunts in Infants", IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology (TCST), 2016.