Ingrid Liu is a lecturer with both the Computer Science Department and the Information Technology and Web Science Department in RPI since 2013. She also has over 20-years’ experience as a research scientist, a system engineer, and a senior software engineer in Virginia Tech, Phoenix Integration, Pearson Educational Measurement, Rockwell Collins, and Electronic Data Systems Corporation respectively.
Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, SUNY/Buffalo, 1995; M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, SUNY/Buffalo, 1990; B.S., Telecommunication, Xidian University, Xi'an, China, 1982
- J. Liu, C. Wang, Y. Liu, E. W. Bai, G. Wang, “Selectable source rotational velocity for cardiac CT”, JCAT 31(1):16-21, 2007
- E. W. Bai, C. L. Wang, Y. Liu, G. Wang, “Controlled cardiac computed tomography”, International Journal of Biomedical Imaging 1:ID14989, 2006
- Y. Liu, S. N. Srihari, "Document image binarization based on texture features", IEEE Trans. PAMI 19(5):540-544, 1997
- Wang G, Y. Liu, T. H. Lin, and P. C. Cheng, "A half-scan cone-beam x-ray microtomography formula", Journal of Scanning Microscopy 16:216-220, 1994
- F. S. Zhao, Y. Liu, P. L. Liu, "Continuous-wave synchronously pumped femtosecond dye laser at 1.3 mm", Optic Letters 14:222-223, 1989